Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Liner

On my most recent excursion to Sephora, I ran across the Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Liners which are brand new for summer.  I remembered seeing swatches somewhere and being impressed so I decided to take a look for myself.

(be sure to click this photo for maximum gorgeousness)

Top-Bottom: Starry, Flash, Curacao, Rock candy, Bora Bora, Electric and Royal

Seriously, how beautiful are these!?! I was staring at my hand all day.  And I mean all day because these lasted through cleaning, hand washing, and beach going. AMAZING!  These have a felt tip applicator and did not skip or run at all.  They retail for $22. 

Another thing to note, all were easily removed with my oil cleanser.  However, Bora Bora and Electric left behind some staining of their base color, which was something I also experienced with the Le Metier De Beaute pen liner in the blue shade.  The staining for these was gone the next day though. 

Will you be picking up any of these beauties?