Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Stuff You Can't Have

Today I bring you Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color CS in 068.  This is from the Fall 2010 collection, the one with the cat head lipsticks.  Yep, that's the one.  I love their lipsticks, but those cat heads were kind of creepy. 

The Eye & Face Color palette contains 5 strips of color. 
The stripes are shimmery black, brown, orange, pink and beige.  This palette is consistent with traditional Asian cosmetics, high shimmer and not a ton of color payoff.  The two darker colors do hold their own with quite a bit more pigment, though.  You can use all the colors as eye colors or you could use  the lighter three as cheek colors and highlighters. 
That orange is very on trend right now and can be used for cheeks and eyes.  If I pick myself up some Le Metier de Beaute magic luster creme I can even use it as a lip color. 
Do you have any favorites from Paul & Joe? 

And the Sunday question is:

What is your summer fragrance?