Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nars Star Sailor Eyeshadow Duo

Nars has acquired quite a cult following, especially for the blushes and eyeshadows.  However, I haven't traditionally been one of those followers.  I found many of the blushes to be glittery and the pigmentation to be hit and miss.  This isn't the case with Star Sailor eyeshadow duo.  This duo includes a gorgeously pigmented bronze with khaki tones and a very yellow gold.
Sometimes, these colors are too pigmented for me.  When I want a lighter look I have to do a lot of blending.  Staying power of these are good, better over a primer.  I really haven't found any eyeshadow that doesn't eventually crease on me without a primer, a problem I am anticipating will only get worse with the warming weather.  I've heard excellent things about the Giorgio Armani eyes to kill shadows, so those are next on my list of things to try.

Overall, I would recommend at least trying a Nars duo.  There are some great duos out there for just about anyone.  These retail for $33.

On another note, you may have noticed that I have added ads to my blog in the side bar and at the bottom.  I have decided to finally take this step to help fund the blog so I can continue bringing you the pretty makeup you all love.  The ads should only be for products related to the content of this blog.  I do not intend to offend so please let me know if any controversial ads pop up in these places.