Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Benefit Boi-ing

Being that I am part Italian, I get quite tan in the summer.  I am also Eastern European so I get pretty darn white in the winter.  Of course, this leads to a foundation and concealer dilemma.  There is no way for me to get around buying separate base products for summer and winter.  Being that it is nearing the end of summer, I am much too tan for my previous products.  I combed makeupalley and swapped for Benefit's Boi-ing concealer in medium. 


The color is really good for my nc30 self.  It covers like a dream too.  I use this on blemishes and discoloration on my face.  I find it works best when used with the traditional concealer brush.  I have tried to use it with my finger but this stuff is thick.  Its hard to blend that way.  I tried it under my eyes and that was a no go.  It was too thick and just didn't mesh well with that drier area.  Staying power is average.  I have to reapply once during the day, but I have been quite oily and sweaty lately. 
Overall, I would recommend this for people who need extra coverage for blemishes and acne scars on the face.