Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Poll


1. How are you feeling today? I am feeling pretty darn good minus the fact that it is gloomy outside.  I have a job interview today that I am hoping goes well. Wish me luck!

2. Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?  I am going out to dinner tonight for one of my friend's birthday which should be pretty fun. 

3. What did you eat last?  I had kashi cereal.  It was gross. I'm trying to use up the food I have before going to the store again. 

4. What are you lemming?  I have been wanting Dior amber diamond highlight powder for some time and I think I may splurge on it soon. 

5. Most recent beauty purchase and did you like it?  I bought Rimmel Moisture renew lipstick in spotlight beige and Milani liquif eye pencil in black.  I already have a rimmel moisture renew lipstick in coral shimmer so I know I like the formula.  I will have to get back to you on the color as I have not tried it on yet.  The Milani came highly recommended and though I haven't tried it on my eyes, I swatched it on my hand last night and it is still there this morning. 

Fill out this poll in the comments section if you are looking for something to do.  I love to read comments :)