Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chanel Cake Eyeliner in Noir Lame


Thats it, I'm addicted.  I haven't really been into black eyeliner lately because, frankly, I suck at applying it.  I read a fab review of this on the PinkSith blog, and I just had to give it a try.  I purchased mine at Saks.  This is kind of spendy but I think it's totally worth it.

The left pan is the cake eyeliner.  You wet your brush and swirl it in there to get a really nice effect that is sort of similar to liquid liner.  The right side is a sparkly black.  I have heard mixed things about this side.  Some say that it is used the same as the other side and others say that it is supposed to be used dry.  I haven't tried it wet but it gives a nice smokey effect. 

This is so easy to use.  I have tried the Laura Mercier cake liner but I think this one is much more pigmented.  Depending on how hot it is, it stays pretty well too.  I bleeds a little bit when I get sweaty but thats about it. 

See how lovely that is.  If anyone has any experience with other cake liners, I would love to hear about it!