Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shu Uemura Lollishine 353

First of all, I would like to apologize for my prolonged absence.  I finally got out of summer school, so I have been trying to enjoy what is left of my summer.  Well, now that I am back, I decided to be kind of evil.  I am going to show you a discontinued lipstick from a brand that is pretty much gone from the US. 

Yep, I'm showing you Shu Uemura Lollishine in 353.  I swapped for this on Makeupalley as I had heard so many good things about the Lollishines. 

The verdict: I am in love.  The formula is so moisturizing and shiny.  It has a good amount of slip, so it doesn't last super long.  I would rather have a moisturizing formula than one that lasts all day.  My lips are soo dry.  Even the Chanel rouge allure formula dries out my lips. 


The lipstick imparts a sheer, glossy, shimmery coral-peach color.  It is absolutely perfect for summer:  very light and just a pop of color.  It is not at all high maintenance.



Upon some searching, I discovered that you can still purchase these on strawberrynet for 21.50.  See, I'm not that evil.  I also figured out that there are 2 lollishine formulas, reflects and rouge.  353 is rouge formula.