Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Clinique Baby Baby Buttershine

I will start this off by saying that I'm usually not a big clinique person.  Most of the eyeshadows are not pigmented enough for me and their skincare irritates my skin.  Also, packaging is a big attractant for me, and I generally do not find Clinique's packaging to be very attractive.  If you are from clinique and you are reading this, SPICE THINGS UP MAN!  Well, I actually really like the packaging of the buttershine lipsticks. 
 
Sorry that it's kind of a blurry picture.  But back on topic, I love that its shiney and silver and I love the unique shape.  It kind of looks like a bamboo stock, no?  And on to the product. 

 
This lipstick is so moisturizing and slippy that I would venture to call it a lipgloss in stick form.  I don't find it to be like butter because when I think of butter I think greasy and this is in no way greasy.  Just shiney and slippy.  The color is a nice medium warmish pink with gold shimmer. 

 
This is a pretty heavy swatch, so I would have to say that this thing is not super pigmented.  I like it as a my lips but better shade.  

 

Disclaimer:  I got this lipstick in a swap from a lovely muaer