Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Josie Maran Argan Oil Stick

 
This thing is freakin fabulous.  It claims to be and all around moisturizer and it is!  It also comes in a cute little rose gold stick that can easily be thrown in your purse, although she does have a smaller size specifically for travel.  I use this on my psoriasis plaques(kind of analagous to really really really dry skin), my lips, my cuticles, my elbows, basically anywhere that needs to be moisturized.  And it really is moisturizing.  These are the ingredients according to Sephora.com:

"Natural Prunus Armenica (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Natural Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Natural Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Natural Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Natural Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Natural Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ OIl, Natural Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Natural Leptospermum Petersonii, Natural (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Menthol, Tocopherol, Ethylhexlylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Hexylene Glycol."

I really love that this product is free of "all the bad stuff too"!  It is $22 for the full size but its well worth it in my opinion.

Disclaimer: My mother bought this for me as a gift.