Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

YSL Rouge Volupte

I own 2 rouge voluptes: 26 Tender Peach and 12 Forbidden Burgundy. Of course, as I have said already. I am a sucker for packaging and this one has beautiful packaging.
 
this one is Tender Peach and the band in the middle shows the color of the lipstick.

 
This one is Forbidden Burgundy.
The formula is nice. Not as moisturizing as I was hoping but not bad.  I prefer to apply with a lip brush because I think the look is unnatural otherwise.  Both are very pigmented. 

 
  
This is only one swipe of Forbidden Burgundy.  I couldnt get a good lip swatch as I couldnt get it to show the purpleyness.

 
  
  
The lipswatch is one swipe and the arm swatch is 2 swipes.  I love how light and springy this color is. 
Disclaimer: Both of these lipsticks were purchased by me.