Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Mornings

As you may or may not know, I am currently in the Bay Area because I am on spring break.  It is nice to be on break.  I just wish the weather here was a little more springy.  Its all overcast and cold and windy as is characteristic of the Bay Area.  And now you know why I went to school in San Diego. 

I am having quite a nice time hanging out with my parents and my doggies.  Well, I like the doggies except when they are waking me up at 8am.  Hey, this is supposed to be when I sleep in.  O well, I just take naps. 

I want to do a shout out to Amy over at Cafemakeup.com.  She has reviewed and is now giving away a Hana professional straightening iron.  Make sure to head on over to her blog and enter!

Is anyone else on vacation?  If not, where would you rather be right now?